Engne Sheds, Devoran, 1910s
About this item
The engine sheds on the Redruth and Chasewater Railway at Devoran which opened in 1825 and closed in 1915. This was the former spelling of Chacewater.
Citation“Engne Sheds, Devoran, 1910s,” cornishmemory.com, accessed December 12, 2019, http://cornishmemory.com/item/BRA_MI_063.
This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.
Metadata for this item is available in the following formats: