Helston County Secondary School, 1948
About this item
Penrose Road school including the following teachers and pupils: Mary Harry, Mr Harris, Mr Bligh, Douglas Henry Moore, George Harris, Leonard Pascoe, Derek Harry, Dennis Skewes.
Helston County Secondary School was formerly known as Helston Secondary Modern School. In the sixties and early seventies the Penrose Road school was known locally as the ‘Green School’ because of its uniform of dark green and grey.
Citation“Helston County Secondary School, 1948,” cornishmemory.com, accessed March 20, 2019, http://cornishmemory.com/item/HGS_011.
This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.
Metadata for this item is available in the following formats: