Staff Room, Helston County Secondary School, 1957
About this item
Some members of staff at the Penrose Road School including Mr 'Spike' Rogers, Mr Hal Kaye and Mrs B Woodward. Helston County Secondary School was formerly known as Helston Secondary Modern School. In the sixties and early seventies the Penrose Road school was known locally as the ‘Green School’ because of its uniform of dark green and grey.
Citation“Staff Room, Helston County Secondary School, 1957 ,” cornishmemory.com, accessed March 24, 2018, http://cornishmemory.com/item/HGS_080a.
This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.
Metadata for this item is available in the following formats: