Botallack Mine, St Just, c1900
About this item
The Crowns Engine houses at Botallack Mine near St Just. The lower engine house was built in 1835 and the upper in 1862. The workings extended out under the sea where a rich copper lode was found.
The Wrench Series
CitationThe Wrench Series, “Botallack Mine, St Just, c1900,” cornishmemory.com, accessed February 24, 2020, http://cornishmemory.com/item/WAT_04_069.
This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.
Metadata for this item is available in the following formats: