Newquay Rowing Club Members, 1951
About this item
'Golden Eagle’ to Padstow during which event they spent two hours off Trevose Head without moving. Back row l-r Dick Gillis, John Bawden, Pat Sidbottom (?), Dan Todman, Richard Gillis. Front row l-r Dennis Ham, Stan Pearce and John Cook. 'Golden Eagle' built in 1870 by the Peters family of St Mawes.
Citation“Newquay Rowing Club Members, 1951,” cornishmemory.com, accessed October 5, 2022, https://cornishmemory.com/item/BAW_1_003.
This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.
Metadata for this item is available in the following formats: